Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pat Nelson and Tom Montag: Wednesday Haiku, Week 74

Spring Moon by Dcrjsr




a song & dance man
this spring moon!

        Pat Nelson





 White Hawks by Steve Ryan





First, shadow
of the hawk,

then the hawk.
         
        Tony Montag






Photo by Valerius Geng






scratching the face
of a bamboo shoot...
cat's shadow
Issa
translated by David G. Lanoue






best,
Don

PS. Get 2 free issues. Get 2 more free issues


Send a single haiku for the Wednesday Haiku feature. Here's how.

Go to the LitRock web site for a list of all 130 song

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

hawk on blue, the sky dreams, in birds

Theresa Williams said...

wow, really love that photo of the cat's shadow. hope all is well with the big project, don.

Issa's Untidy Hut said...

Charles:

Excellent.

Don

Issa's Untidy Hut said...

Theresa:

Glad you liked the photo.

The big project is consuming a great deal of my time, though I'm managing to stay above water with everything else. Working heavily on the research part. I'm projecting the writing to begin in August.

New territory for me.

Don

snowbird said...

I surely hope the hawk haiku comes true... I've had my hawk pencil done for over a week and every time I go to ink it... Well, the world is too much with me... hoping for a moment for inking.. my vacation.... Thanks, Merrill